I just picked up this '73 240Z yesterday from Melbourne and drove it home to Hobart.
It's in fairly original unrestored condition, but seems to have very minimal rust and presents as a good base.
It runs the stock L24 with twin SU's, but has a few upgrades:
* 280zx electronic ignition / 280zx coil
* Fujitsubo Headers with twin exhaust system
* 280zx 5 speed, bronze shifter bushes
* R200 3.9 diff - Z31 turbo cv driveshafts - Modern Motorsport billet custom axle flanges - 260z 27 spline axles
* Willwood 4 spot front Calipers, rotor hats and discs.
* 280zx rear calipers and discs
* KYB Shocks / Eibach lowered springs
* 16x8 Wheels
It drove well, albeit a bit slow (coming off an Evo7). I'm not sure where to take it just yet - will do some research. Triples are high on the list though.
Edited by ScottyB, 07 June 2016 - 06:46 PM.