Front air dam and rear spoiler

mossy

Looks like Ash has the rear spolier I'm after, I'm waiting to hear back from MSA but I imagine the shipping will be expensive, I'll give Alfa Motorsports a try too. This is a pic of the front air dam.

oioiha6.jpg

Yep, i got my rear spoiler from Ash.

He pulls miracles. Hehehhehehe

For that front spoiler. I'd recommend MSA. However if you need it earlier... check if AllZparts have it. BUT BE WARNED. if he says "we'll get them in by next week" go back to MSA. All details of why i say this can be read in my project section.

Only buy from Allzparts if they actually have it in stock.

Also are you after the fibreglass or the poly-urethane?  I bought a poly-urethane one.

• 3 weeks later...

I've changed my mind on the type of spoiler i want, now I'm after the MSA type with no brake ducts, I won't buy from MSA because I don't get any response from emails. I looked at Len Brennans site and it looks like he does one for $130 but there is no contact number on the site, does he check his emails regularly? Anyway here is a pic of the spoiler

1918z-spoiler_1.jpg

• Administrators

I've changed my mind on the type of spoiler i want, now I'm after the MSA type with no brake ducts, I won't buy from MSA because I don't get any response from emails. I looked at Len Brennans site and it looks like he does one for $130 but there is no contact number on the site, does he check his emails regularly? Anyway here is a pic of the spoiler

1918z-spoiler_1.jpg

I can get you Len's contact details, I keep in touch with him from time to time. Although he was meant to meet me on St Patrick's Day in Dublin, but I never heard from him. Hope he's ok.

I rang MSA once to make a massive order, the guy told me he would process it on the following Tuesday (about 5 days).  The money never was taken and I never received any notification of anything, I wont deal with them again.  shame, cos they have some really good products.

1918z-spoiler_1.jpg

I can get you Len's contact details, I keep in touch with him from time to time. Although he was meant to meet me on St Patrick's Day in Dublin, but I never heard from him. Hope he's ok.

That would be great, I'll see if Len has the spoiler I'm after if not I'll try the guy in Sale.

Has anyone recently bought down a front bar from the states, i want to know what shipping charges im looking at. I had no trouble with the guys at MSA but one or two of my emails did fall through the cracks of there email system but no harm done. i bought a set of stainless steel brake lines from them, price was decent and so was shipping. Thought i might buy something small and see how it goes. I  WANT THE SAME BAR ;D

Cheers

Sach

...just get it from the guy in sale, while the add might imply something different, the spoiler on the car below was bought from the guy in sale :D

http://www.viczcar.com/forum/index.php/topic,2018.0.html

however i assume he only does fibreglass ones, but could always ask if he can make it out of something else...i wonder how much it'd b for a carbon one?!?

Hey mossy,

Did you ever get in touch with Len Brennan. I'am after a front spoiler exact same as the one you want with the brakes duct, and if Len Brennans got em' for 130 wouldnt mind getting one from him.

Does the guy in sale have a website and what is Len Brennans site :Pim new to the Z community and not familiar with his work but have seen his name pop up a couple of time in the forums.

Cheers

Sach

when i was looking for either the "MSA" style one, or the one with ducts i contacted Len, and he seemed to only have the bre chin style ones.  Luckily someone on ozdat wanted one of them, and i wanted the one he had.

the one with ducts is availible through allzparts, but apparently they aren't the fastest to deal with at times!

http://www.allzparts.com.au/

Hey mossy,

Did you ever get in touch with Len Brennan. I'am after a front spoiler exact same as the one you want with the brakes duct, and if Len Brennans got em' for 130 wouldnt mind getting one from him.

Does the guy in sale have a website and what is Len Brennans site :Pim new to the Z community and not familiar with his work but have seen his name pop up a couple of time in the forums.

Cheers

Sach

Didn't hear anything back from him so I bought the MSA style one from shane in sale, I don't think shane has a website. Just type len brennan into google and you should find his site.