Wheels Show - 15 May 2016

Classicman

Hi Guys

As a committee member of the BMW Car Club canberra, we are the hosting club of this years event.  This is the largest car show in Canberra and the premier event on the calendar here (Auto Italia may object :-)  ).  Last year there were 850 cars on display of all makes.

The theme this year is 50 years of the BMW 2002 and 100 years of BMW, so we are trying to rustle up as many BMs as possible.

No, I haven't gone nuts, I know this isn't a BMW forum!  This is a multi make show, so it would be good to see lots of Zeds out there too.  ESPECIALLY THE CANBERRA CARS!!!!

Anyone interested in coming through?  As I am on the committee, I can influence where the cars park.  If there are enough of you coming through, we can arrange for a Z Car Club area.

What you guys think?

I have experience getting expensive and rare cars to car shows. Just offering.

I'll be along but probably just looking unless I get a call to transport a Ferrari or an mg or maybe a Datsun?

It is a great day and one not to be missed by the locals.

Jeff.

I have experience getting expensive and rare cars to car shows. Just offering.

I'll be along but probably just looking unless I get a call to transport a Ferrari or an mg or maybe a Datsun?

It is a great day and one not to be missed by the locals.

Jeff.

Hi Jeff.  Please keep in touch, I am looking for drivers to take some of my cars down.

• 5 weeks later...

Oh crap , short notice..

Im a 50/50 chance , Ive displayed my zed at 3 or 4 of these over the years, usually a good turnout.

Nick, It will take an allmighty effort to top The canberra auto Italia show