Hello From Melb - '76 260Z Coupe

Hey all,

Just recently picked up a 1976 260z some of you guys may have seen it for sale in the classifieds. I'll start a build thread in the appropriate forum category but plans are to do a resto/mod with bigger brakes, coilovers, L28 build down the line etc.

As far as the car goes it's very neat with almost no rust just a couple imperfections, runs ok just needs some upkeep as the previous owner mentioned it has been sitting for quite a while

post-104605-0-71299800-1460114398_thumb.jpgpost-104605-0-12919000-1460114449_thumb.jpgpost-104605-0-99958400-1460114458_thumb.jpg

post-104605-0-99925200-1460114467_thumb.jpg

Edited by DanielRai

• Moderators

Hi Mate

Really nice looking car, and it sounds like you have some sensibl plans for it.

FWIW I would strongly suggest getting the body (rust) throughly checked out by an expert as your first action.

Cheers

PB

Nice pick up Daniel

Thanks, very happy also forgot to mention that this will be my daily driver :)

Hi Mate

Really nice looking car, and it sounds like you have some sensibl plans for it.

FWIW I would strongly suggest getting the body (rust) throughly checked out by an expert as your first action.

Cheers

PB

Thanks for the advice, I have spoken to Lach about getting the rust fixed but as I said it doesnt seem too bad although I would like to get it sorted soon

• Moderators

Thanks for the advice, I have spoken to Lach about getting the rust fixed but as I said it doesnt seem too bad although I would like to get it sorted soon

Good to hear. I was meaning to make sure that there is nothing major hiding, not so much to fix minor things.

Will you be bringing it out Lurch's on April 30th ?

Good to hear. I was meaning to make sure that there is nothing major hiding, not so much to fix minor things.

Will you be bringing it out Lurch's on April 30th ?

Ah right yes I see well ill get Lurch to have a proper look over then, Not sure if ill make it in the Zed but ill be there either way just to meet some Zed guys and have a chat :)