Sign in to follow this  
260Coupe

Panasport Wheels Available here in Oz

Hi Guys

For those who are looking for a period style wheel and don't want the mega heavy Performance Superlites (Superlight - yeah sure ::)).......Full Throttle Performance in NSW has the Panasport wheels now available

I replaced my old Super"heavy" 15 x 7's with the same size Panasports and saved over 4 kg per corner!........the difference in handling and all round performance is amazing. The old Superlites weighed 19.6 kg each......the new Panasports a smidge over 16kg (same tyres fitted)

There is also a Panasport Ultra light wheel available which is another 1.2 kg lighter again (stamped for moter sport use only).

Whilst not cheap (about $100 per corner more than the Superheavies) I think they are great value and look sensational.

For those interested go to  http://www.full-throttle.com.au/

cheers

Alan

They have been available in Oz for many many years - if you recall Steve's old car aka RB30-ZED the red 240z with the RB30DE it had panasports on it back in 2002. See this post he put on classiczcars back in 2003

http://www.classiczcars.com/forums/showpost.php?p=33378&postcount=12

The great news is the weight saving I can't believe performance wheels

1. Call themselves performance wheels when most of there wheels are so heavy ie non performance.

2. Call the rims superlites when they are clearly superheavies.

I'll dust the cobwebs off this one if I may...

That web site it no longer present. Are there any other alternatives for Panasports in Aus?

I'll dust the cobwebs off this one if I may...

That web site it no longer present. Are there any other alternatives for Panasports in Aus?

Yes, buy Watanabes from me instead  ;D