Clock And Radio Identification?

dattocam

Hey guys,

I've got 3 clocks and a radio that I don't know what model they are off? The only difference that I can see is the skinny font and fat font and Jeco under the 12 on 1.If anybody can help me out that would be great.

Cheers Cam

post-101783-0-68422000-1459062630_thumb.jpeg

post-101783-0-86978200-1459062671_thumb.jpeg

Hi,

Having said that, the one on the left with the fine nunbers is a match for my '77 model 260 2+2

Cheers

PB

Yep, the "rounder" number font is for late 260 which will match the other dials-fuel/temp oil ,speedo tacho etc. The other two, depending on wiring/mounting hardware could be for early 260z or 240z. The Radio again is late 260z, I believe the early ones I've seen were AM only. If you still have the original knobs in good nick the value would double.

cheers, Mike.

Edited by sydney mike

• Administrators

Looks like this has already been answered but the Jeco clock is out of a 74 model 260z, you can tell the rear is different in terms of the bracket and the loom plug.

You can convert them to suit an earlier dash.

The others are 260z ones also. Refer to pic attached by Peter from Zclocks.com

Radio is 260z unit. Although I'm not quite sure what options were available for 260z's sold here.

I've seen quite a few variations and I suspect you may have got a couple of options back in the day...

I can look in the parts manual to try and confirm but sadly it just lists the Nissan part no. So you don't get the manufacturer model no.

• Moderators

Radio is 260z unit. Although I'm not quite sure what options were available for 260z's sold here.

I've seen quite a few variations and I suspect you may have got a couple of options back in the day...

I can look in the parts manual to try and confirm but sadly it just lists the Nissan part no. So you don't get the manufacturer model no.

Re the Radio, I have vague memory that the later 2+2's got the AM/FM while the 2 seaters continued to get the AM only radio. I could very well be wrong, after all I am drawing on a memory for 30+ years ago. Edited by PB260Z