I am regretfully moving my 350Z on to a new home. This has been an excellent car and is a lot of fun to drive. It's good on fuel and handles really well. The early model Track versions are more hard-edged than the latter models after comparing to a friends Series 3 350Z (2007). It feels like this car has stiffer suspension and is a bit lighter.
I've done an extensive list of maintenance to the car in the nearly 3 years I've had it and it really is in top condition for its age. All of the common 350Z problems have been sorted and it has had a couple of tasteful modifications. This car has a very low chassis number (672) and must have been among the first batch sold in Australia which might make it more collectible in the future.
Approximately 175,000 on the clock I forgot to check!
- Recent new brake pads
- CD009 gearbox upgrade, shifts perfectly (the e arly boxes have syncro problems)
- New exceedy clutch and flywheel
- Diff bushes
- Lower control arm bushes
- Upgraded alloy radiator
- New A/C condenser and re-gas
- K&N cold air intake
- New rear wheel bearings
- Diff and gearbox oil changed
- New power window motors
- New hatch gas struts
- HKS style cat back with new muffler tips (Not loud or raspy) - Sounds great
- Double DIN JVC headunit with amp and Polk 10" sub woofer w/ bluetooth car kit
- Upgraded Series 2 interior parts
- Series 3 alloy wheels
- Genuine mats and boot carpet
- Original owners manual
Located in Brisbane CBD - $15,500
Edited by d3c0y, 22 February 2016 - 08:36 AM.