• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Massey

Massey

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 02 February 2016 - 09:44 PM

Hey guys, I finally got around to getting a new gopro to go along with my old one as well as an external microphone to capture that beautiful sound the Zed makes. I am still working on placement for the Mic but I really liked this position in the video but will try again in a few days to cut the windnoise down even more, and do a drive with more gear shifts later on. Anyway enjoy!

Trying to figure out how to Embed the video.. if anyone could help for future posts.

Edited by gav240z, 02 February 2016 - 10:30 PM.

• Lightmaster240z and Hokin like this

#2 gav240z

gav240z

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 12,400 posts
  • Tagline:Jack of all trades, master of none.

Posted 02 February 2016 - 10:31 PM

To embed a video don't make the Youtube link into an actual link, rather just copy / paste the URL as regular text and the 'parser' will detect it as a Youtube video and insert the embed code automatically.

Looks like you have a 907 Green 240z. Nice!

#3 theremm

theremm

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 394 posts
  • Tagline:New Member

Posted 02 February 2016 - 10:50 PM

What mic are you using?

I just bought a GoPro and there is too much noise without using an external mic.

I have been looking into purchasing a sena bluetooth audio pack which connects wirelessly to the GoPro so i can mount the camera up the front of the car and the mic near the exhaust

#4 Massey

Massey

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 03 February 2016 - 06:23 AM

Looks like you have a 907 Green 240z. Nice!

By 907 are you refering to the paint code Gav? As it's originally 303 according to the label but it was resprayed a few years back with 2pac.

What mic are you using?

I just bought a GoPro and there is too much noise without using an external mic.

I have been looking into purchasing a sena bluetooth audio pack which connects wirelessly to the GoPro so i can mount the camera up the front of the car and the mic near the exhaust

I went ahead and followed this guide

http://www.dragtimes...rnal-microphone

So I use the Olympus ME-51S Stero Microphone with a windscreen on it, I don't put it on another mount I simply clip it to a part of the zed and then Tape with electrical tape to make it a little more secure. Hope this helps.

#5 gav240z

gav240z

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 12,400 posts
  • Tagline:Jack of all trades, master of none.

Posted 03 February 2016 - 10:00 AM

By 907 are you refering to the paint code Gav? As it's originally 303 according to the label but it was resprayed a few years back with 2pac.

I thought you had a 240z until I saw your other video and realised it was a 260z 2+2. So yeah I was referring to the colour, but it's likely not 907 if it is a 260z.

#6 Hokin

Hokin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 104 posts
  • Tagline:If you can park and walk away from it a without looking back you got the wrong car

Posted 04 February 2016 - 07:59 AM

Great work, Very Cool. Liking the fender mirror view in the video footage also. 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Townsville, MtStuart, 260z 2+2

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users