Phillp Island Run - 19th/20th April '08 - UPDATED!

C.A.R.

Hey Sach,

Your in the room first, if one person drops out we can have 4 in room and if two cant make it you can share room with me and Cal.  Ofcourse if everyone is still coming that would be great and i'll organise another room. Seems there still one available i checked online.

Joel.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Current update on people attending as i understand it. Please advise if the list is wrong.

Saturday Only:

Zedman240, (Dimitri), dvass at bigpond.net.au

Spamaster240Z, (Bruce) thl at tpg.com.au

MoonstonebluZ, (Glen) + 1 Friend, (Mick) in second Z, Limp5 at tpg.com.au

Rev, (Dave and son Ben), davem at bcoc.com.au

WarrenZ, kwarrenh at bigpond.net.au,

BiggelsZ, (Richard), biggels_7 at yahoo.com.au

ZR240, (Ash), zr240 at hotmail.com

Staying the night:

3 room apartment:

Sulio, sulio_m at hotmail.com

Locky, lurch at ozdat.com

Lui, luiscastro at optusnet.com.au

Craig, craig.lovegrove at rydell.com.au

2 room apartment:

Ol_Skl_JP, (Sach), sach133 at yahoo.com.au

MR260, (Joel), tilerjoel at bigpond.com 

Cal, (Not sure of full name so we'll make it California for now. ;) ;D)

...there is room for another body in this room should there be someone interested and the guys don't mind.

Sulio

oh and weather forecast still looking fine. Just looked on the Bearue of Meteorolgy website and the forecast is

Saturday      Fog then fine.                    Min  9    Max 25

Sunday        Fine.                                  Min 11    Max 24

Can't wait!

• Administrators

Sulio, it might be a good idea to remove the email addresses from public view. As malicious bots and spiders on the web will pick them up and send them spam.

If others need the email addresses it might be good to send a group private email.

14 Cars would be an awesome turn out for us. Let's hope we can all make it. 14 Zeds well that would be even better but if we have the odd stray it doesn't matter. I know some people have work in progress's. But shouldn't stop us all from getting together and talking crap about our cars. Ha

my wifes push-bike fell on my Z last night. ::) Absolutely shattered. I wanted it to be perfect for the weekend... nice deep scratch on the front right Qtr. I was going to start the repair in time for saturday but i will just leave it until next weekend. Would be awesome if we do get 14 Z's

• Administrators

my wifes push-bike fell on my Z last night. ::) Absolutely shattered. I wanted it to be perfect for the weekend... nice deep scratch on the front right Qtr. I was going to start the repair in time for saturday but i will just leave it until next weekend. Would be awesome if we do get 14 Z's

If its any consilation I know exactly how you feel.

http://www.viczcar.com/forum/index.php/topic,790.0.html

:(

I guess it just reminds me, a car is a car. No matter how much you love it, and it can be replaced.

I am raring to go. Spent 1.5 hours the other night doing up 6 nuts on the old sump. Pretty hard to get to but I think that will see the small oil leak fixed.

Weathers looking good. You might even get in the pool Lurch.

Ha Ha I 've got the new battery in and always carry a new set of plugs with me in the car. I would be a wise up if it didn't start for the same reason this time. Either way I will allow plenty of time to get to Lilydale.

Well I've just got home from work after putting in a few hours getting my fuel return line working on the tripples. A big thanks to Dimitri, (Zedman240), for a big helping hand both last night and tonight. My car would not have been ready if not for his knowledgable advise and help getting all the bugs out.

Anyhow, see you all at 10:00am tommorrow with Departure time 10:30am sharp. Remember fill up fuel before we leave and stay tuned on 16.

Sulio

P.S: I've got some decent quality colour maps printed just in case you need one plenty available!

Hey guys

Thanks heaps for today that would have to be the best organised runs of been on with this club , thanks again to all who organised it all just a pitty i couldnt stay on the island and have a few beers.

Looking forward to the next cruize

cheers

Richard

Hi Guys,

Sorry I had to bail out after leaving Warrugal, my lack of power and flat exhaust note that started about half way to Warrugal just did not allow me to keep up on the twisty bits. Plus I did not want to drive it any further than needed. Something is sticking as the idle was 1500 and needed a blip to get it down to 750, pretty sure it was not the linkages.

This was the cars first serious drive since getting it back on the road, so some more work to do.

Anyway off to Adelaide on Sunday so will look at it next weekend.

It was great to see so many Zed's out together, thanks to the organisers.

Warren

Thankyou to the organisers, it was a great day. Mick and I thought having a heap of Z's together was pretty cool and we will be both looking forward to the next one. Now the P.I. cruise is done it's time for the electronic dizzy and the front quater repair!

Thanks again

Glen

• Administrators

sounds good guys, well done to Sulio, Craig and anyone else involved with organising the day. It seems I miss out on all the good evens. I hope you have some good pictures :).