Townsville 260Z 2+2 Owner

Hey everyone, I've finally decided to register on the forums i've used to pinch ideas and gather information from haha.

I own a Dark Green 260z 2+2 in townsville, so if anyones seen it let us know its possibly one of 3 in town here. Picture in an attachment here.

I've had help from Les Collins in regards to suspension and all of my work currently and looking forward to finally starting work on the engine. I've had this car for 1 and a half years now and it is my daily drive I love it that much. I will like many of the others here start a Build thread and post up pictures from the Original look of the car to what it is now.

Mass,

Cheers!

post-104904-0-68997000-1454237622_thumb.jpg

Thanks! I started writing up part of my build but got side tracked on the whole story on how I got my Zed Im currently over 1000 words and haven't left the blokes house! But I hope you will all enjoy the read as much as I enjoy reliving that moment in my head. I look forward to posting it soon.