peter t

All Z Parts.

Gidday,

The Allzparts shopfront is only 5 mins from my place, they still had the premises last weekend.

Keep trying the number.

I will cruise past over the weekend and see if there is any sign of life.

That is the Zed community for you. I posted this morning after working working night shift and woke up to find these responses waiting for me. Sincere thanks for your contributions.

There is no great urgency with my enquiry and at least I now know they are still in business. I am only near a working phone at odd times of the day so I will keep trying the numbers I have.

I googled AllZParts and received a this from a Yellow Pages website.

All-Z-Parts

Car Restorations & Supplies - Hornsby, NSW

Supplying Parts For All Nissan Datsun Z Cars.

Unit 1/ 17 King Rd, Hornsby NSW 2077

Phone (02) 9482 1220

Email allzparts@aol.com

www.allzparts.com.au (opens in a new window) Could not connect to server

Mobile Phone 0410 549 070  Tried but recorded message "please check the number and try again"

Fax  (02) 9476 0711

I will confirm the above details once I make contact with Warren.

Regards

Dave

I got some parts off warren in the new year (after a little bit of a wait but that was fine). Email isn't much good but I did get a response after some wait but him and his wife went on holidays so didn't get my emails over christmas/new years until they opened the shop again. Warren does other work on the side as well (hydraulics i think) so he maybe busy doing some random work as well.

Thankyou all.

George I have noted that number you nominated and will try that at times when I am near a phone. I have three separate numbers and the one you have nominated is the most recent and as you said, it has worked in the last week.

At this point in time have Black Dragon checking alternate freight possibilities and have sent Warren emails through both his google listing and to the email address listed with his google listing.

I am not in a hurry and will plug away during the next week. At least now I know he is still in the game, and continues to be respected for the service he provides.

I will follow up with another post once I have made contact and am able to confirm contact details for others who may wish to contact him.

Regards and thanks

Dave

Hey Gavin, I spoke to Warren yesterday on 94760111. Don't think he has a mobile so its a bit of pot luck when you can get him ,but , he is still operating! Cheers Will

Have just received an email from the former President of the WAZ Register who received this message from Warren :

I have had an email from Warren Potter on  <allzparts@aol.com> 

and hesaid that he is closing down his Z Parts business in September.

His location is Hornsby, NSW.

He may have a part you want, suggest you find out about it now.

It is a shame that we are about to lose a supplier of Zed Parts.  Anybody wanting to deal with Warren has a few months to do their business.

Regards

Dave

This is indeed a shame, but does raise a question or two.

Is Warren planiing on selling the business ?

What will happen to the remaining stock on hand ?

This just came through via the site contact email from Warren.
I've replied to him asking that he forward his parts list & I shall advertise them here.

Hi I have operated ALl Z Parts in Sydney of over 30 years selling parts to 
suit
Most zed cars
I am wanting to retire and still have a factory full of used and new parts
I want to list what i have to sell
Can you let me know how I can do this on your web site
My plan is to list each part individually with a price
Parts not sold will be eventually be crushed
I am holding over $400 k worth of new old stock i have been dealing with a 
couple of Americans to buy the lot
But have decided to give it one ladt shot
I look forward to hearing back from you thanks warren
I have parts 240/260/280zx/300zx
Heaps of sheet metal chassis rails quarter panels etc
180b 220b bluebird gazelle etc so there is a bit of everything
My mobil is: zero four one zero four zero five five seven eight  thanks again

Edited by Lurch ™

Hmmm,

Have been waiting to see what happens with All Z Parts.

Don't like the idea of things being "Crushed" I am local to All Z Parts and maybe a deal can be done to avoid the crusher ?

Thoughts

Steve Cx ( ex Z16 Autoparts) has been communicating with Wareen, over the last two years about buying the stock.

Steve has gone through the inventory.

There is not 400k in parts value!

If he does get it, at least he will make it available to everyone, easily, and far quicker!

Bought parts from Warren over the years, but hard work.........haaaaard work.

I wish he had just employed an enthusiastic person part time to have helped him over the years, I swear his sales would have trippled.

All the best and hope one of the australian datsun businesses can aquire his stock for a fair price.

Warren has been talking about selling everything for awhile now so looks like its finally going to happen. As Chris mentioned buying from him was very complicated (considering I am interstate) as I would go ages before being contacted but did manage to get everything sorted in the end. 

Still owes me money for parts not supplied. > :(  > :( > :(  > :(  > :(  > :(  > :(  > :(  > :(  

His number is above - perhaps give him a call Pete?

Old Thread revival

Dropped past AllZparts today, taking a chance that Warren might be there - and he was, and as a bonus had the bits I needed :)

After chatting with him I got the impression that he has indeed had enough and is looking to retire.

There seems to be an amazing collection of stuff in there but how he finds anything has me beat.

Anyway, got the bits I needed and some free advice.

Happy Days