3 replies to this topic

#1 MR260

MR260

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 136 posts

Posted 19 February 2008 - 10:08 PM

Just wondering when the next meeting or cruise is? If there's not one for a while perhaps its time to get the Rowville Zeds together.

Joel.

#2 620Z

620Z

The 1000+ club

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,710 posts

Posted 20 February 2008 - 07:40 AM

Ha Yeah Joel. I think Sulio is trying to get something together soon. I think we were going to try and get a DVD made up of the Tassie trip and play it at the BBQ. I think there is something coming up on the calander soon. Although it would be more visible if it was on the front page in pace of the poll.

#3 Toecutter

Toecutter

The 2000+ club

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,272 posts

Posted 20 February 2008 - 10:58 AM

Yes need to finalise dates for meetings. The next meeting date will be Wednesday 2nd of April. I agree at least the first few dates of the events should be posted on the front page as I don't think anybody really looks at the polls, maybe push the polls down. Leave that to Gav.

Based on the video footage I have recieved I can put together a video on the Tassie trip although I've been advised many don't want regoes showing so that means more time trying to blur out plates, not sure if I have the time to do that, I'll see. There is some good stuff on there for a short vid as far as a site vid but not sure that you could get much more than 10-15 minutes for a DVD as 95% of the footage is in car which can get a little boring, (I'm sure it would have been excellent driving on those roads but in many cases in car video does'nt capture that feeling fully). Got some nice video of the track day and good dialogue both in car and in the mornings. I've sat down with Lurch and made some notes, I think with the stuff on the track and the still photos we can put togther something everybody will enjoy and I'll put together a long version for you Craig that you can distribute amongst the attendies and perhaps we can watch on the night of the BBQ meeting in April. Craig do you have anything on your video tape you think would be of ineterest in the DVD??

Sulio

#4 620Z

620Z

The 1000+ club

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,710 posts

Posted 20 February 2008 - 01:37 PM

Yeah Sulio I have some great footage. I will email you to arrange a drop off time.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users