Photo

1 side Mirror or 2

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Poll: Drivers Side Mirror Only, or Mirrors on both sides. (5 member(s) have cast votes)

Drivers Side Mirror Only, or Mirrors on both sides.

1. Drivers Side Mirror Only (4 votes [80.00%])

Percentage of vote: 80.00%

2. Dirvers and Passanger Mirrors, IE both sides with mirrors (1 votes [20.00%])

Percentage of vote: 20.00%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 Natez

Natez

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 303 posts

Posted 20 October 2005 - 01:53 AM

hey,...

in need to buy new side mirrors this week, going the classic flat type, crome etc etc.... but i can't decide if i want just drivers side or both sides...

i don't use the passanger side one, but not sure if it looks weird not having one on the passanger side, as my friends are saying that it does look very weird not having mirrors on both sides... POLL TIME

#2 gav240z

gav240z

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 12,391 posts
  • Tagline:Jack of all trades, master of none.

Posted 20 October 2005 - 12:41 PM

I say it depends on the car, if your going with an original exterior look then 1 mirror is cool. My old 240z only had the drivers side mirror the standard chrome one. I think it looks pretty good but my current 240z has had two mirrors installed and two holes drilled.

As you probably know I bought 2 bullet mirrors, however Nigel Nr240 only has 1 bullet mirror on 1 side and it looks fine.

Another mirror is always a good idea in terms of that added bit of safety although I always head check. If you want an original looking exterior stick with 1 but if you want more safety and are using some cool mirrors like the bullet type go with 2.

:D

#3 Zeddophile

Zeddophile

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 987 posts

Posted 20 October 2005 - 07:12 PM

Well, my alfa only had driver side mirror, it looked fine, but it was colour coded to the car... I think with chrome mirrors, or contrasting colour mirrors, they'll stand out too much to have just one - plus it can be quite useful to have lh mirror. Although judging by my doors on zed, it only had one....

#4 Toecutter

Toecutter

The 2000+ club

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,272 posts

Posted 22 October 2005 - 02:05 AM

If I could find these mirrors I would mount two of them on my car!

Attached Thumbnails

• 155_.jpg

#5 gav240z

gav240z

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 12,391 posts
  • Tagline:Jack of all trades, master of none.

Posted 25 October 2005 - 10:27 PM

Hey Nathan,
I personally love the original mirror http://cgi.ebay.com/...584878972QQrdZ1
There is one on ebay brand new :)

#6 zedevan

zedevan

The 1000+ club

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,346 posts

Posted 26 October 2005 - 11:27 PM

hey sulio here's some very similar mirrors; f1 style mirrors getting them with carbon flares bonnet and rear tail light bit sure would look cool, but i think i perfer the look of fender mirrors, keep changing my mind, but its good to see what they would look like on a zed, sure looks nice...[/url]

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users