#21 Andrew_L26

Andrew_L26

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 389 posts
  • Tagline:That Purple Zed

Posted 03 March 2016 - 08:25 PM

i cant help you with the wheels but do yourself a favor, replace your ball joints in the front and do not use wasp suspension ones, use roadsafe or genuine. mine was shaking at that exact speed, i done everything you done which fixed the prob temporarily, it then started to shake really violently under brakeing, need less to say the ball joint snapped clean out of the socket it scared the pants out of me.

My shop actually said that the ball joints need to be replaced, I'll get them done ASAP!

That's rubbish by the workmanship of the wheel shop mate. I'd go back with your father for backup and say what has happened. You take the car to professional and should expect the car back in better condition than it was dropped off. I say take your Dad as a lot of dodge stores will try get one over young people. Trust me, been there - done that.

Yeah I know, I was really disappointed. I took them back on my own and they are currently down at a wheel restoration shop. The garage has been really good about it and have organised to have them fully restored.

I'll let you all know what happens with the wheels when I get them back.

Andrew

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users