I'm listing my 1970 Matching numbers, Series 1 240z for reluctant sale. This would easy be one of the cleanest early 240Z around. The only reason I am selling is so that I can continue to work among the suffering people groups in Thailand, Burma, Haiti and the Dominican republic. For those on this Forum that know me, they know I only have quality cars. I haven't determined a price so at the moment, at least for the next week it is by expressions of interest. I won't be giving out my address details to just anyone - If you're interested give me a call on o4o962o443
- It has had a fully body resto from Fuller brothers in Belconnen ACT
- Full interior strip down - small rust removal from floor and plated with steel and entire interior coated in POR15
- Reconditioned dash.
- Rechromed Front Bumber
- Polyurethane low profile front spoiler
- Full custom trimmed interior
- New Brake Master
- New Clutch Master and slave
- New heater core
- Have documented build photo's
- Needs minor work for finish.
- Comes with TOKIKO adjustable shocks
Edited by reverendzed, 16 November 2015 - 06:50 PM.