• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 74zzz

74zzz

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 532 posts

Posted 09 November 2015 - 10:12 PM

Ordering a set of new Webers this week and want to know what info besides cam specs I should provide the dealer so they can jet them accordingly. Head flow numbers? What else?

Edited by 74zzz, 09 November 2015 - 10:13 PM.

#2 dat2kman

dat2kman

The 2000+ club

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,061 posts
  • Tagline:going sailing, see ya later!

Posted 09 November 2015 - 11:51 PM

Try a google search for the chart that has the solex 44's baseline setup for the 240Z.

I've just done Casey's car, but have given him the list of settings, i dd it a touch rich, as a safety thing.
He has it booked in to get a final, in a few weeks time.
Each engine being different size, and, depending on what carb size, and what it comes with ( chokes venturis) will dictate what various bits sizes you need,,,, as a base or start point.

What carbs are you getting, where from, what are they ffering as chokes and venturis?
F they are the 152 r 152G, keep away from the chap in Stafford, but go talk to Carb N Ject.
They may even give you a baseline suggestion, as they have done enough.

Welcome to call by, once you got more specs and info, prior to you making final decision, and i can check over my weber books to see if that is ok

#3 74zzz

74zzz

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 532 posts

Posted 10 November 2015 - 06:36 AM

Hi jason
Going 152g and getting them through thornbury carburettors in Vic. Need to give u a call bout that l28 fan anyway so will call in the next few days. Is the Stafford guy you speak of my Stafford guy? Anyway will give u a bell

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users