Wtb: 240 Or 260

Cliff

Hi,

My first post, so I hope I have done it correctly :)   

Looking for a 240z or 260z either complete or rolling shell.  Happy to deal with some rust just not trip loads of it.  Drop me a line if you have something.

Thanks

I'm in Brisbane too, got a rust free back to metal restored and built for comp/tarmac use

Can be registered

What is your budget to purchase?

What s your budget to restore/repair, and get right?

Ie total bdget?

What s your time, effort, blood sweat and tears worth???

• Administrators

I'm in Brisbane too, got a rust free back to metal restored and built for comp/tarmac use

Can be registered

What is your budget to purchase?

What s your budget to restore/repair, and get right?

Ie total bdget?

What s your time, effort, blood sweat and tears worth???

Jason why don't you list your car for sale officially? You seem to dangle it in front of every wanted ad but don't actually put it up for sale.

haha sorry to say jason but gav has a  point :) put it up here and on my105.com and it will sell quickly:) with a full run down of specs not just lap records it has. was always scratching my head as to why its still for sale as ive seen it in the flesh and on youtube and its a great car. but i haven't seen it advertised on any of the big motorsport sites. I reckon youd get plenty of hits on carsales as the interest in these cars now im sure there would be plenty that would consider turning back into a very quick roadcar

Edited by 74zzz

Jason why don't you list your car for sale officially? You seem to dangle it in front of every wanted ad but don't actually put it up for sale.

It s.

But, it s so buried in the Cars For Sale section, from eleventy years ago, no-one bothers to trawl back any further than two pages!

At least that is better than the proliferation of FaceBook pages, where, within five minutes, your post has dissappeared into the anal passages of the Book of Faces, never to surface!

Each Wanted that pops up, on here, I sound them out, on their budget ( total) if they are looking for a $2000 rustbucket, that then gets $35,000 spent on it, that is not my potential buyer.

My buyer is one who wants the whole box and dice,nOW, minimal additional spend, and wants to go play on a track, or run tarmac rally.

Thats my potential , but from the OP's first post, none of s know anything,,,,,

Hence,,, the dangle!

Thanks fellas!

• Administrators

What's my105?  I am crap with computers etc, so posting this add was of the same scale as the moon landing.

Cliff

It's a classified website aimed at the advertisement of competition based cars.

http://www.my105.com/

I don't know why it's called my105 or what the 105 signifies...