Agno

Datsun Day 2015: 22-Nov @ Yarra Glen Showgrounds

The Yarra Glen showgrounds will be the location for the first annual Datsun Day (Vic) show and shine to be held on the 22nd of November!

I'm one of the chaps organising this event. I know it's a week before the Xmas BBQ but it's promising to be a great day and we have had strong pre-registrations in the lead up to the event. Entry is $5 per car with all proceeds to go to the Cancer Council.

More info can be found at the Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/events/731734046931675/

Or the website: http://www.datsunday.net/

Cheers,

Alex

post-101806-0-93919200-1444862109_thumb.jpg

Edited by Agno

I'd like to think the events offer different things, Datsun Day caters for all cars (classic and modern) which fall under the "Nissan" banner while Classic Japan... well... the name says it all!

Woop Woop!

Might have to go to this one  8)

might have to bring mine down for that one as long as I have the club plates in time.

2 more coming, me and Sim. from Ballarat, any plans to meet somewhere on the way. I.e. Lilydale supercheap carpark?

Hi Agno,

I booked two of us in, there was no prompt for payment , I guess we pay at the gate then?

(just a bit confused given Lightmaster's comment saying he's paid up)

Cheers

Right,

So I submitted again, no payment option I could see - I'm booked in 5 times now I reckon.

I'm getting too old for this.

Hi Ilbert,

We have been sending emails in batches to people who have entered offering pre payment. It's a very manual task so it takes a bit of time to organise but you should recieve an email from us today or tomorrow about how to do this.

All else fails you can also pay on the day :)

Reply,

Thanks Agno, what ever - just did not want to get there with my mate from Ballarat and have issues getting in, he'd be well annoyed.

See you there - Gordo, did you want to meet at  super cheap L'dale like last time? Its right on our way.

See you there - Gordo, did you want to meet at  super cheap L'dale like last time? Its right on our way.

I'll have the car on trailer. So will meet you at YarraGlen.

I'll have the car on trailer. So will meet you at YarraGlen.

Which car? So many to choose from!  :P

You should take a tv/monitor and run in car footage of you driving it at the track  8)

Edited by luvemfast