Sign in to follow this  
Ahoysandy

Wtb: 260Z 2+2 Guards, Bonnet And Headlight Housings Lh/rh

i need of help and parts!

so i had an incident and now need to rebuild the complete front end of my 1977 datsun 260z 2+2 .
i need to source the two guards, two headlight casings and bonnet. are there any specialty stores in sydney that could get these in for me? or a website even. 

Also if anyone has any of these parts i could purchase that would be much appreciated! 
thanks in advance!

Welcome to the site Ahoysandy - it's a shame we are meeting under such circumstances : 

The only 'specialty shop' for Datsun Z cars in the Sydney metropolitan area is -

All-Z-Parts
Address: 1/17 King Rd, Hornsby NSW 2077

This shop is run by a guy called Warren and his wife Miriam. I believe that they are hard to contact though. 

You will also find parts on the usual sites such as eBay and Gumtree, but this site is probably the best place to try - good luck with it.
(You should also consider posting some photos of your car - before and after the 'incident' - and introducing yourself here - you might find that it gets you a better response - http://www.viczcar.com/forum/forum/19-introductions-and-forum-etiquette/)