2015 Christmas Bbq

C.A.R.

Date: Saturday 28th November 2015

Time: 11am onwards.
Location: Same as previous years - Gordon & Sharron's property. PM me for the address if you haven't been before.

IMG_20141129_142848.jpg

Bring your Zed, Food & Drink & a chair.
BBQ's provided. 
Wives/Partners & Sproglets are welcome.

If you are interstate & would like to attend, please contact either Gordo or myself and we'll help you with accommodation etc.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Attending:

Gordo

Craig - 620Z

Locky - Lurch

Bruce - Lightmaster

Dave - RevZed

Simon - Luvemfast

Linton

Dave - KatoKid

Wayne

Andrew L26

Cletus the Slack-Jawed Yokel
Joel - MR260Z
Gav (maybe)
Ozzi240

Edited by Lurch ™

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just bumping the VicZed BBQ thats on in a few weeks .Ive knocked up some trophies for this year. I'll also be down at PI this weekend testing out the flat bottom. Then give the zed a bit of a clean up for the Yarra Glen Datsun and Nissan show on the 22nd. And the week after is our BBQ on the 28 th. hope to see you guys there.

post-101507-0-26966300-1447225409_thumb.jpg

• Administrators

if your heading down in your your car Gav send me a message, we can get a convoy happening

Hi mate,

My 72 240z lives at my parents house in Melbourne, so I'm not driving it from Sydney -> Melbourne. God help me if I did that with how loud it is and the amount of Z-fumes I get lol... I did it once from Melbourne -> Goulburn and it broke me haha.

I'll be heading down in my Suzuki Jimny with a 40kg Labrador in the back seat farting all the way... It's as fun as it sounds.  >:D

But I'll be heading down in advance of the BBQ so a convoy wouldn't make sense. Perhaps some day I will drive #150 from Sydney -> Melbourne for the BBQ that will be a moment.

Cheers,

Gavin

Hi guys, the Melbourne Datsun day was a great success , and a good warm up to the VicZed BBQ this Saturday. I meet a few zed owners I haven't see before and passed on a friendly invite for the BBQ . I Hope most of them can make it.

Looking forward to seeing everyone. And the weather forecast is looking good. Cheers Gordon.

post-101507-0-54729000-1448271582_thumb.jpg