So as the build continued, I'd walk out to the shed and find myself just looking at the car. Not knowing what to do next! With so many lose ends it was hard to focus and finish thing off. As some things need to be done in order.
So lots of stuff started but not finished.
The Arozona suspension is set up for 65mm inside dia springs. All my other cars run on 63 or62mm inside diam. So I had the collars machined to accommodate the other springs which would give me a large range to choose from.
I reinforced the seat mounts , and moved the standard foot rest forward about 50mm to match the new peddel box position.
When the powersteering was set up I moved the steering wheel further away to give me some more arm room, remember with the peddels about 70mm closer to the seat things where tight. I even moved the steering wheel higher to give a bit more knee room. Once I had fitted all this I found the dash a little to close to the steering wheel. So I changed the dash mounting brackets and moved it back about 20mm.
The battery was fitted behind where the passenger seat would be and some more wiring was started.
Dash gauges where fitted and console switches added.