2 replies to this topic

#1 600Z

600Z

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 264 posts

Posted 20 March 2015 - 01:34 PM

Just wondering if anyone knows off hand what the dimensions the bush is on the front LCA or even the inside diameter of the bore in the control arm. I don't want to take mine off to check it at the moment and upset my settings.

Justin

#2 PeterAllen

PeterAllen

The 1000+ club

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,340 posts
  • Tagline:Manana!

Posted 20 March 2015 - 04:02 PM

Just wondering if anyone knows off hand what the dimensions the bush is on the front LCA or even the inside diameter of the bore in the control arm. I don't want to take mine off to check it at the moment and upset my settings.

Justin

Approx 36mm bore, but it's a press fit so the nominal dimension and tolerances are required.

Mate, you've asked for the inside dia of a bore, you'll have to explain to me sometime what other diameters a bore can have!

#3 600Z

600Z

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 264 posts

Posted 21 March 2015 - 02:55 PM

Hello Peter,

Thanks for that I was hoping it might have been larger but it didn't look it from just looking under the car.

And yes I know there is only one diameter a bore can have if its round otherwise ovality, taper, cloverleaf  etc or a mixture of any or all of them.

But yes I shouldn't have mentioned the dimensions of the bush and didn't want someone replying clearance on a 14mm bolt (being the bush).

Will have to choose my words more clearly next time me thinks lol. But the 36mm nominal size was all I was looking for.  ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users