Sign in to follow this  
600Z

Front LCA Bush Size

Just wondering if anyone knows off hand what the dimensions the bush is on the front LCA or even the inside diameter of the bore in the control arm. I don't want to take mine off to check it at the moment and upset my settings.

Justin

Just wondering if anyone knows off hand what the dimensions the bush is on the front LCA or even the inside diameter of the bore in the control arm. I don't want to take mine off to check it at the moment and upset my settings.

Justin

Approx 36mm bore, but it's a press fit so the nominal dimension and tolerances are required.

Mate, you've asked for the inside dia of a bore, you'll have to explain to me sometime what other diameters a bore can have!

Hello Peter,

Thanks for that I was hoping it might have been larger but it didn't look it from just looking under the car.

And yes I know there is only one diameter a bore can have if its round otherwise ovality, taper, cloverleaf  etc or a mixture of any or all of them.

But yes I shouldn't have mentioned the dimensions of the bush and didn't want someone replying clearance on a 14mm bolt (being the bush).

Will have to choose my words more clearly next time me thinks lol. But the 36mm nominal size was all I was looking for.  ;)