Round 1 of the SSS "A" at Morgan Park

peterrx5

It has been postponed to a later date in the year tba due to the cyclone Marcia and the rain expected  :( :( :( , my cars on the trailer ready to go, i guess it is now ready to go to NDN15  :) , (don't forget to get your entries in.  Entries close next Thursday on the 26th of Feb for NDN15, get you acts together and get your entries in!!!) it will be a fantastic event so don't miss out!

Turns out too many sprinters were having a big sook about sprinting in the wet weather.

So got cancelled.

Not raining in Warwick.

Now now Jason,

We all know wet weather is the best fun (as long as its not too torrential! :))...and you have wet weather tyres! ;)

Nup,

Report came through from the Alfa boys, ver on another forum

Some were already at Aratula, yesterday, and got the phone calls relayed to them.

They turned around and headed back to Brisbane.

I saw Lakeside was cancelled for today & wonder if QR ran any events at Willowbank ???

Now now Jason,

We all know wet weather is the best fun (as long as its not too torrential! :))...and you have wet weather tyres! ;)

And you have a special wet tyre warm up procedure don't you Richard :D Sorry, couldn't help myself  ;D

Here's some shots from 2 years ago, it rained so much they had to use the old 1.2 km track as Siberia had 2 inches of water flowing over it. i recon they did the rite thing cancelling as you never know just how bad ex cyclones can get.

Enjoy the photos we all had a ball that day

post-3173-144023782331_thumb.jpg

post-3173-144023782342_thumb.jpg

post-3173-144023782358_thumb.jpg

post-3173-144023782368_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...