#21 CroS13

CroS13

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 390 posts
  • Tagline:throbbing member

Posted 04 May 2015 - 12:13 AM

Thanks to everyone for the kind words, the day was spectacular, i was blubering like a little girly man when my wife was walking down the isle, in turn me crying made everyone else cry!

A MAHOOSIVE thanks to both  Mike and David, you guys were troopers! i needed them there at 8am and they were there, and stuck through it until 4:30pm, honestly you guys helped to make the day perfect!

The weather was actually ok, It rained really heavy on the drive up from my place, it stopped once we reached the hotel at 8am, and stayed dry with the odd sprinkle here and there until we all reached the church.

Then during the ceremony and Mass it poured, then stopped enough for us to have some good bridal party photo shoots, and only started hammering down again once we were at the reception. Luck was on our side!!

FUNNY story.... we were doing a little video skit, where mikes car would be "broken down" on the side of the road, and id rock up with my 'boys' and save the day, so we had the coil unplugged, and had it cranking and cranking and no start, when i "fixed" the car, boy was she laboring to crank over, flat battery, it literally just started, awesome! then the video guy was like "ok switch it off one more time and re start so we can get it from another angle!"

before i could say no, the car was off... and guess what, we really did have a break down as the battery was flat! we had a laugh about it but got some cool shots of the groomsman having to push start mikes car to get it running again!

Awesome day! Only down side was nearly writing off my car on the way back to the hotel, going through the national park, we come around a blind corner at about 50km/h to see this:
Posted Image

ill get photos up as soon as i get them, might be a few weeks, and the video whenever thats done, but that might be months.

Rudolf.

#22 PB260Z

PB260Z

Peter (PB)

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,258 posts
  • Tagline:Must stop buying new toys for the workshop.

Posted 04 May 2015 - 12:29 PM

Hi Rudi,

Really glad to hear that despite the weather you all had a lovely day.

Cheers

PB

#23 CroS13

CroS13

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 390 posts

Posted 05 May 2015 - 11:41 AM

Once again big thanks to Everyone who helped out. Here are a few photos that people are posting on facespace:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

cheers!

#24 chris240

chris240

The 2000+ club

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,190 posts
  • Tagline:When in doubt...mumble.

Posted 05 May 2015 - 12:59 PM

hope you had a great day !
Are those pics taken in Newport ?

#25 CroS13

CroS13

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 390 posts

Posted 05 May 2015 - 04:02 PM

yes right next door at Bayview/Churchpoint. The church was in Mona vale and the reception was at Akuna bay, so they were taken on the way there

Rudi

#26 peter t

peter t

OLD RETIRED Z FART

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,840 posts
  • Tagline:75 260 2+2 RA60 Celica Hatch 74 260

Posted 05 May 2015 - 05:59 PM

TOP GEAR. LOOKS LIKE YOU ALL HAD A GREAT DAY. CONGRATS. ;) ;) ;D ;D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users