BBQ at Rev's - March 22nd

reverendzed

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This Sunday 29 Degrees and Sunny  ;D come out with your snags, drinks and a chair - should be a great day - Starts from 11am in Blackburn, Let me know if I need to send you an address.

Looking forward to catching up!

Cheers,

Rev

I'm in.  Got the day off work and the boss is doing the run for the kids - so I now get out of waiting for her to finish; especially as the rest of the family are doing the Ironman and no doubt she was planning on me going down to Franga and waiting for them to finish that!!

Scoota, let me know if I can help you get there - if you can get down to Sunbury, Kyneton, Kilmore or similar - I can take you the rest of the way.

Mossy, are you going?  If so, can you bring the Konis?  If not, next w/end I can get outto you.

I'm excited.

post-1654-14402378525_thumb.jpg

Hey guys,

Sadly I am not going to be able to come tomorrow. The proverbial has hit the fan at work and we have to work all weekend.

It's a shame as I was very much looking forward to meeting you all and having a day of perving on some nice Zed's

Mossy, are you going?  If so, can you bring the Konis?  If not, next w/end I can get outto you.

I'm excited.

Wont be there mate, riding the bike in the morning and got the kids the rest of the day, feel free to swing by after the barby if you like as I'm not that far from Blackburn.

Nice to catch up with the Zed guys. Thanks for putting it on Rev. That a good size work shop you have there.

I think we should work on a drive day next. But going on the resent pass its a big gamble.