Fuel pump cut off?

HKSZ

Only the series 2 that came with the electric pump from the factory, it will have a fuel pump bracket and some relays mounted up under the bank near the tank. I'm guessing from your previous posts if you pulled down the green wire you don't have that. I was going to buy a tachometric relay and wire than in.

Here's another thread I have put some detail in before http://www.viczcar.com/forum/index.php/topic,13111.msg136530.html#msg136530

but, I have a 9/72 240 which has from factory, the heavy green wires that go from near the fuse box back to the fuel pump.

I placed a tachometric relay plus a normal type relay up by the fuse box then used the original green wires to feed the fuel pump which is located in the usual spot by the tank.

The tachometric relay gets its trigger from behind the tacho which feeds the normal relay which in turn powers the pump.

Here's a dodgy pic of the relays up by the fuse box. If you want a better pic pm me with your number or email and I will send a higher res pic (using an iPhone to upload pics is a bit difficult for me)

Cheers

Mick

post-3123-144023779668_thumb.jpg