5 replies to this topic

#1 tir33d

tir33d

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 212 posts

Posted 01 December 2014 - 04:47 PM

Ran at Bathurst on the weekend, Saturday was the Super Sprint, Sunday was the flying 5th.
I am still just playing around, Saturday was a bit if fun, sunday made me wee a little bit.
Anyway, as you will see in the vids, lots of time to be made up.

#2 dat2kman

dat2kman

The 2000+ club

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,061 posts
  • Tagline:going sailing, see ya later!

Posted 01 December 2014 - 06:03 PM

Luv the head shake at All Crossed Up !

#3 260DET

260DET

The 2000+ club

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,221 posts
  • Tagline:Tribal Elder

Posted 01 December 2014 - 08:57 PM

227kph from a standing start, some don't do that down Conrod on a normal lap. Hope I can do something at Bathurst in 2015, it's taking too long.

#4 Cozza

Cozza

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 965 posts
  • Tagline:Datsun obsessed

Posted 02 December 2014 - 06:01 AM

Awesome, thanks for the vid. Did you do the hill climb too? I was hoping to get up to this event but too many things were working against me, it will have to be next year.
Mick

#5 tir33d

tir33d

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 212 posts

Posted 02 December 2014 - 06:47 AM

The hillclimb was cancelled as the track still hasn't been repaired after Bathurst (supposed to happen this week). The subbed in a Flying 5th late.
227km/h is actually the average speed through the timing beacons. If you look close, just before the peak there was some cones - then after the peak there was another set. And if you can decipher it, it was 6800-6900rpm in 5th.
The supersprint runs are slow. I have a trophy from a run that I did which was 3 seconds faster from the old red girl. Only had 3 runs, first one I didn't even pull out of 4th as it was more about checking the car against the run. 2 and 3 on vid. The 1st run on vid I am pretty sure the local news crew was filming me at the start, so I had to show off a little. I didn't have a serious run, where I tried to take off easier, hold it flat through the kink, ease it out of the chase and murrays. I see at least 2.5 secs in them vids.

#6 260DET

260DET

The 2000+ club

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,221 posts
  • Tagline:Tribal Elder

Posted 09 December 2014 - 07:40 AM

So you are going to take it easy for a start with the new car he he.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users