AGM for the ZCar Club Q Inc.

peterrx5

This is a great opportunity for all the current club members to come along to meet and chat with like minded Nissan/Datsun enthusiasts in a relaxed party like environment. It is also a great opportunity for all those non club members out there to come along meet with club members and judge if the club is for you.

Mark this in your social calendar it may well turn out to be the most rewarding social event you have ever attended.

See you there. Remember Sunday the 30th November starting at 10:30am, don't be late.

Cheers

Peter

post-3340-144023769625_thumb.jpg

post-3340-144023769643_thumb.jpg

Also I forgot to add that there will be an informal "Car Boot Sale" so it could be the chance to get that part you have been searching for, plus a few other items as well.

Cheers

Peter

What time will this car boot sale be i have some stuff to vend.

You appeared to be so high and mighty and didn't even want to say hello but then again I drive a Z car not a 1200 sports which you do very well if I might say so. 8)

I said a hello to all the ZCCQ folk, when i heard and recognised their voices, unfortunately for me, my ability to see human faces in detail from greater than 3' away is now gone, due to my rootard eyesight.

I don't need to see or hear Dusty, he's unique.

If you  'd have come up and said, Hi, I'm Peter T from the viczcar forum, then we could have had a yelling at clouds session, along with grumpybum det260 who was stalking us around the pits.

I said a hello to all the ZCCQ folk, when i heard and recognised their voices, unfortunately for me, my ability to see human faces in detail from greater than 3' away is now gone, due to my rootard eyesight.

I don't need to see or hear Dusty, he's unique.

If you  'd have come up and said, Hi, I'm Peter T from the viczcar forum, then we could have had a yelling at clouds session, along with grumpybum det260 who was stalking us around the pits.

Sorry, I was only a few feet away but was too interested in your car. Will make myself known next time I see ya. How you drive that car with limited vision is beyond me. I did post a good pic of you flat out down the straight.  ;)