oldmates260z

Spotted (QLD)

Saw this very nice 260z 2 seater in Brisbane this afternoon (won't reveal exact suburb as I would appreciate the same!) - I'm only 2 mins around the corner from here.... be my friend? lol

post-8791-144023779555_thumb.jpg

red 260z 2 seat with 16/17 inch rota rbs, licence plate 260zdd at st lucia Shell servo on wednesday. looked good and never seen around before........

Edited by 74zzz

saw a white 240 at Stafford yesterday, making some popping and farting noises like it was on Webers or something.

Sounded like it could do with a bit of a tune as I heard it.

Had some big brakes on it as well.

saw a white 240 at Stafford yesterday, making some popping and farting noises like it was on Webers or something.

Sounded like it could do with a bit of a tune as I heard it.

Had some big brakes on it as well.

Thats the one I had here, fitted all the brakes, suspension, carbs and extractors, Jim's having a few dramas getting t spot on, should be right now!

Thats the one I had here, fitted all the brakes, suspension, carbs and extractors, Jim's having a few dramas getting t spot on, should be right now!

I think I should have thrown the italics in there Jason.

I knew who's it was as soon as I walked in to the workshop......  :)

Saw this very nice 260z 2 seater in Brisbane this afternoon (won't reveal exact suburb as I would appreciate the same!) - I'm only 2 mins around the corner from here.... be my friend? lol

I think i saw this car in West End a couple of weeks back too. It's a 260Z 2 seater right? I've just moved to East Brisbane, so one day there will be another driving around the area too.

Street parking is bad, having survived this long they deserve their own cuddly garage. Specially in Brisbane's climate  >:D

Somebody's project Z's, heading south down the Bruce highway this morning, anyone here? Looks like lots of work, good luck!

post-101839-0-71516700-1474095486_thumb.jpg

Somebody's project Z's, heading south down the Bruce highway this morning, anyone here? Looks like lots of work, good luck!

Maybe on their way to Melb for Rickers?

Yes, that is 2 of the 3 The 2 plus 2 is too far gone but the front is fine for the race shell still to come

Edited by Patch

Haha, thanks for the lovely gift Peter. ????

Not to worry, the resident dog-sized spiders will make short work of the prawns.

I've been selling Sharks supporter wear up here, not a huge amount of interest though. ????

Spotted this morning. I was driving from Brisbane to the commonwealth games MTB venue at Nerang about to get onto the M3 and stoped at the lights behind this beautiful thing. Sounded great as it pulled away.

Jeff

post-103565-0-71809400-1523087385_thumb.jpeg