Sydney & Canberra - Sunday October 26

George

Sydney

Time: 8am for 8:30 departure

Meet: Loftus Oval just before the Farnell Ave entrance to the RNP

Route: https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=zHt2rQA7wUP8.kkfv5uvSUuXs

Distance: Return trip to Loftus Oval is 5 hours or 325 kms. Loftus Oval to Bundanoon is 3 hours or 191 kms.

Canberra

I don't know enough about your roads so please feel free to make your own way.

Lunch Details: We will aim to meet for lunch at around 12:30pm at Bundanoon Hotel. http://www.bundanoonhotel.com.au/facilities/bar-dining/

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be turning up in a Japanese car ;-)

Me too - although my front wheel drive 4 cylinder Mitsubishi family SUV isn't a particularly inspiring Japanese car  ;D

There is a very very slim chance my Zed might be ready but I highly doubt it - checking with mechanic etc today where things are at.  Would love to have it ready though !

Thanks for organising this George!  Much appreciated.

• Administrators

I will do my best to be there, even if it means I use the Suzuki Jimny. The RX-7 has rego due and I need to get is inspected for it's pink slip. If I can bring the FD I will, would be nice to take it out.

ahhh yes im getting more exited about the cruise (however not the departure time with me coming from the Parramatta area!!)

It will be good to catch up with everyone, i have been quite slack, and missed the last meetup or 2.

Rudolf.

Looking at who's responded, there will be other Z's.

Spread the word off forum guys, would be nice to see a good turnout. The route takes us through some of the nicest scenic roads in the south of NSW and it's a real shame to keep your car locked up on a Sunday!

Also, if anyone owns a two-way radio please bring it along, it will help with keeping us together. On that point, we will stop at key locations to regroup so have no fear of getting lost or left behind and as always, drive at your own pace and don't let anyone pressure you into speeding.

• Administrators

Also, if anyone owns a two-way radio please bring it along, it will help with keeping us together. On that point, we will stop at key locations to regroup so have no fear of getting lost or left behind and as always, drive at your own pace and don't let anyone pressure you into speeding.

That's a good idea, often that's a big problem when traveling in groups people get confused and the pack gets broken up and chaos descends.

• Moderators

I own a pair of handheld 40ch UHF CB's. I won't be on the drive but could bring them to my work in "The Shire" next week if that would help ?

Cheers

PB