Sign in to follow this  
Lurch

VicZcar Christmas BBQ - 29th November 2014

Can someone PM me the address again? I roughly remember how to get there but seem to have lost the address from last year.

*Yes SatNav makes us all lazy.

Check ya phone.

Anybody travelling up from around Blackburn area?  Would love to arrive in a Zed, at least save me some embarrassment?

cheers,Rev

Well don't sell it on the way there...!

Well don't sell it on the way there...!

That's true Lurchos! but I took my profit and invested it in people, but point taken my friend! - i'm hoping that i'll be able to truly join the Zed crew again!

You restore a Z

You sell a Z

You restore a Z

Then sell it and move to Florida

You do the hokey pokey and you come back looking again

*while clapping*

And that's what it's all about!

Hey Marc, sounds great, how about on High st Northcote opposite Hi-Tek Audio if you know where that is. Are you e-tag in the Z?

regards

john

That's. bummer Scoota. Might see you at Como Park. Going to have to find a new Car Judge for the BBQ.  lol.

Lockey seems pretty popular with the lads give him a shot. Better get some "unnecessary modification" trophies ready . . .

like a big bunch of them!!

It was an awesome day today, nice cars and a great bunch of people.  Thanks to Gordo and everyone involved once again, it's a great tradition! ;D

Hi Guys. What an Awsome day. Great turn out. Was good to see Gav made the trip fron Sydney . And those photos pretty much sums up the day. Big thanks to all those who came and made it once again a very successful day. Lots of family's there this year. Cheers Gordo.

post-2078-144023769743_thumb.jpg

Thanks for hosting once again Gordo, bummer I had to leave early, got to see some very nice zeds though.

Yeah tell me about it, I wanted to see your S30z again and take photos of it this time! I missed a few zeds actually as people slinked off before I got a chance to take photos and I didn't get to meet a few people either. Next time I promise to have my red 72 240z there.

Exceptional cars, really nice people, ideal venue and perfect weather. How could you not have a great day? Thanks Gordo. Roll on Classics next week. :)