VicZcar Christmas BBQ - 29th November 2014

C.A.R.

Date: Saturday 29th November 2014

Time: 11am onwards.

Location: Same as previous years - Gordon & Sharron's property. PM me for the address if you haven't been before.

Bring your Zed, Food & Drink & a chair.

BBQ's provided.

Wives/Partners & Sproglets are welcome.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Attending:

Gordo - Gordon

Lurch - Locky

Gav

RevZed - Dave

Luvemfast - Simon

KatoKid - Dave

Zedman - Dimitri

Lightmaster - Bruce

MR260 - Joel

DZP - Robbie

pauly_adams - Paul (maybe)

Retro Z - Tai ???

Gav240Z - Gav

zedls1 - John

Andrew240Z - Andrew

Scoota - Mark

GarethJ - Gareth

Agno - Alex (maybe)

my_mad_z - Marc

Wayne - Wayne

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm in Lurchos - not sure if I will have a Zed or not but intend to be there regardless - I've missed catching up with you guys! Bless ya

Rev.

Was good to see you yesterday Dave.

I'm there.

• Administrators

Hmmm, that is the weekend of the wife's birthday.

Me needs to think  ???

Take her on a weekend trip to Melbourne, stay somewhere nice in Yarra Valley area, near all the wineries etc.. I'm sure there is luxury accommodation near by, "Oh honey, while we are here there is a nice BBQ going on with some friends".

It's a good social event, not just about cars. Although it's really just about cars haha. :)

• Moderators

Take her on a weekend trip to Melbourne, stay somewhere nice in Yarra Valley area, near all the wineries etc.. I'm sure there is luxury accommodation near by, "Oh honey, while we are here there is a nice BBQ going on with some friends".

It's a good social event, not just about cars. Although it's really just about cars haha. :)

Was thinking about doing exactly that, and possibly with a couple so the girls could "Go Shopping" while the boys go to the BBQ.

Still plenty of time to plan / scheme for the weekend.

Sorry Linton, but Classic Japan is on 7th Dec.

Gordo and I decided we didn't want a clash of weekends & any later is getting a bit close to Christmas/Holidays.

Unless the majority is completely against the 29th Nov, the date is set.

• 4 weeks later...

Yeah as Luvemfast says. Albury is a bit out of the way.

Im 80%sure I will be coming. Checked the calendar and nothing is happening then.

Just have to clear it with the Boss, I mean my lovely wife..

I assume there is space to park trailer.

Cheers

• Administrators

im hoping I can make it but not too sure yet. and Ledge if your coming through albury ill cruse down with you

IF and it's a big IF, I drive down for this. I might take the FD RX-7 and I'll be coming from NSW to VIC so we could cruise down together but I'd probably be driving down a day or 2 before. Rather than trying to drive down on the day itself.

In all fairness it's probably more likely that I'd be flying down, I imagine the probability of me receiving a speeding fine driving the RX-7 is probably very high... It's a long drive, with lots of straight roads and not much to do for 12 hours. At some point I'd wanna see how fast I can go....