Sign in to follow this  
be-zed

ZCCQ 30TH Anniversary

Upload to YouTube, they have instructions there. Once uploaded then link to here.

Tried that but keep telling me files toooooo big. Got no idea how to do it. :-[ :-\ :'( 8)

Great pics as always Peter!

I didn't get any footage except for this little bit of the practice session. Plenty caught on the gopro (including a spin!) if Peter can get it out of the camera  ;)

Sorry the track pics didn't work out very good as camera was focusing on the wire mesh which wasn't there last time I was. Will have to pick a better spot next time. :-[

Peter, did you look at YouTube's fault finding section? I typed in "file too large" in the search function, there were several responses.

Have got one vid up on u tube from the run on Saturday and presently uploading one from Lee's car on Sunday at Lakeside. Just got to figure out how to post links here or you can go to my gro site and view them.

Vale Philip Hughes. :(

Fudge I am a IT dip shiver. Got no idea what I am doing. Last vid I tried to upload to you tube was running all night and still had 365hrs to go this morning. Pulled the pin on it. Needd more beer. ;D

Fudge I am a IT dip shiver. Got no idea what I am doing. Last vid I tried to upload to you tube was running all night and still had 365hrs to go this morning. Pulled the pin on it. Needd more beer. ;D

or need a teenager  ;)