Pad knock back

Have you asked TTT why they produced them apart from the obvious but was it to combat camber due the strut flexing or the axle flexing, no doubt both but the axle to where the caliper brackets are is very close so your talking about a lot of flex there I'd think to give much knock back. Harsh bumps put more stresses on the axle etc then cornering I'd think.

Justin

I did, they tell me they have had no issues with the standard ones and the new sexy struts are just an upgrade.

Of course any flex could also be in the bearings but I've already got as much preload as I'm prepared to run.

Roger just another thought are you sure it's the front? And not rear axle defection causing it as it would be hard to know if it's the front or rear as I'd say your just sensing your pedal going further down?

Edited by 600Z

Sure, could be the rear, there doesn't appear to be any run out or end float in the rear and a quick pull on the hydraulic handbrake doesn't affect the pedal height which suggests the front. Effect is noticeable even warming the tyres on a warm up lap which isn't really worrying the rear tyres much.