The Real Devil Z

No form? More like no shame ;D ;D.

Try one of those dating sites and search under 'man seeking man' probably more your style Sam ;D and stop spamming the girls thread

i would but thats for gay guys and unfortunately you wont find me there....

Well that was a gripping yarn and a half. About time we had a story like this to liven up things.

Welcome to the nest.

You may be interested in a track day at some point in time with us. Win the ladies trophy, but you will have to fight off my Daughter for that. 

Welcome, cool story, and another person who likes the bus!

So did you fix the rust or pay someone to fix it for you? Sounds like you come from a pretty capable rev head family, so I'm assuming it's in house.

• 2 months later...

Ended up finding more work than i had time for so i booked it into Low.Co Customs on the Gold Coast for a professional rust repair and respray.

Also bought it a second set of shoes and 432 wing.

3rd set of shoes being Kyushas will be here soon.

She is due back in a week or so, colour is going to be a suprise :)

post-8948-144023764525_thumb.jpg

post-8948-144023764541_thumb.jpg

post-8948-144023764552_thumb.jpg

post-8948-144023764562_thumb.jpg

Nice story, and very cool to see the large cross section upper frame rails take a hit into the guardrails like that. These are strong cars in frontal impacts (not so much so whereas A pillars are concerned).

On that note, they also aren't Subaru/average disposable shopping wagon level cars; they are getting a bit special and these days I just let old mate with his Doof Doof mentality drag me off and I get home, close the garage door, and live to enjoy another day. In 30 years time the WRX might be up to the same level of cred as the Z.