World Time Attack in Sydney this year?

gav240z

• Administrators

Hey Guys,

Just wondering is anyone going or planning to go?

http://www.worldtimeattack.com/index.php/2014-wtac-tickets-now-on-sale/

A Mazda 787B will be there this year!

http://www.worldtimeattack.com/index.php/legendary-mazda-767b-is-coming-to-wtac/

So much awesome sauce...

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Moderators

Me - Undecided, will have only just got back from the annual Bathurst V8 boys weekend.

May need to have some family time.

A few of us QLDers were joking about having all our zeds on the road at once to drive down. Lol  ::)

Even if they are together do i want to sit in my zed for 11hours and put that many kms on my engine... hrrmmm

Jeff Blakely, in my old car ( white with blue Cobra stripes) competed in the WTA last year. Only Z to do so.

RB25det, minor brake and suspension mods.

Surely there must be some gun Z's out there, with all the high powahs, and the go-fasts.

( listen forpin dropping silences, only hearing creking keyboards in Ninja warrior mode)

Even if they are together do i want to sit in my zed for 11hours and put that many kms on my engine... hrrmmm

"Not putting miles on your PMC stroker is like not having sex with your girlfriend so she'll be more desirable to her next boyfriend" hehe  ;D  In all seriousness that would be a big drive in the Zed.

Announcements will be made by

major sponser soon.

Look foward to hearing more about this!

Surely there must be some gun Z's out there, with all the high powahs, and the go-fasts.

hey, I'd drive my zed in competition there, but we want it to be fair on the other teams, Its not cool when I win everything in one go...

Haha good one Gareth.  ;)  But yes, in many aspects, especially when i can fly return from the GC for like $150.

we can take the 440 hardtop down? $150 should just about get me to your place :)

Will be comfy though!

Words can't say how much i would rather fly than go in that Valiant if it's even registered by then.  ::)

No sense of adventure. Woos.

When i had my '66 Chev Belair, (383/TH400/9"Detriot) i'd do the odd  road trip, Brisb-Syd-Darwin-Brisb,,, was a fun one! Brisb-Syd-Deliquin-Bathurst-Brisb, for a car race and a ute show.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...