Qld All Japanese Day 8th June 2014

24 Dat

Hi All

Its on again this is one of the biggest Japanese car show around it normally gets about 300+ cars on display its a great day out food stalls coffee vans etc. and loads of cars to check out  Sunday 8th of June 2014,

It can be cold in the morning  so be prepared

It is organised by the Seven of Clubs Mazda Car Club of Qld Inc and the Rising Sun Collectors Register of Australia

Earnshaw State College Cnr Earnshaw and Tuffnell Road Banyo gates open from 7.30 Free admission but gold coin donation on entry is appreciated

ZCCQ will be there and have the club gazebo up, if you would like to us park up with us and hang out in the gazebo please feel free and bring a chair, if you PM me that you will be there, i will try and hold on to an area big enough for all the Zeds on the day. it gets full pretty quickly from 7.30

Cheers

Dave

Please see the attached flyer and entry form

post-3173-144023750564_thumb.jpg

41001_6fc514b02564d60d5d5bffae3c5200c89c262831.doc

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I agree with Dave , good photos Peter . Did you get any of the other jap cars present on the day?

Good effort getting 3 of your Z's there Dave and I am guessing you had to put up the tent as well.

All in all it looks if it was a good day.

Yes Aub, dam good day and  it was good to get 3 of the Z's out, thanks to ZCCQ committee members Troy and John for driving 2 of the cars out, and helping me put up the clubs and my gazebo at 7am on a Sunday morning thankfully there was no frost as has been the case in past years  :) ,Both of them got there first drive in the Z31 turbo 2 seater during the day and were both impressed.

Thanks also to the guys helping to pack up, it all makes for light work with many hands

Anymore photos of that Safari Gold 240z?

sorry Gav that's all The pics I took but if you try All Jap Day on face book a lot of clickers post their pics there. I still can't figure out the camera so don't take too many. 8)

There were some great cars there covering the full range of automotive expressionism. The vibe was really cool too. And you can't beat the feeling of looking back at your own car from across the field and seeing a group of lads you've never met pointing in your engine bay and waiving their arms around enthusiastically!

• Moderators

There were some great cars there covering the full range of automotive expressionism. The vibe was really cool too. And you can't beat the feeling of looking back at your own car from across the field and seeing a group of lads you've never met pointing in your engine bay and waiving their arms around enthusiastically!

That is a great feeling  :)

• Administrators

I'll have to attend next year I think. Good to see more and more 'original' Japanese cars. Also happy to see more and more going with the original colours too!

Especially when they see my YELLOW rocker cover. ;) ;D 8)