rowville zeds

monaroz

go hit the hills ya poofs :D

Haha, you nearly made me spit coffee all over my monitor  :D

This rowville must be a happening place... or have quite a few with good tastes... well, more than Bacchus Bog anyway. hahaha. Although apparently there is a 260z running around the marsh which I'm trying to hunt down. Everyone else sees it except me....  :-\

Sorry, bit off topic, haha, carry on.

Pick a day Monaraz. This can be your gig. But not this Sunday. The surf will be going off and huge so I will be heading down the coast. This Saturday could be a goer. It's meant to rain but we probably won't get much. I am away the following two weekends. Otherwise like Sulio says. Maybe we should meet up one evening next week and go for a spin afterwardsd?

Well if I through a date out there of Wednesday 21/11/07 to meet at the Stamford Hotel Car park for a chat about the cars say 7pm. Maybe a drink or go for a drive up Belgrave / Emerald way and back. Only an hour or so. Also depending on weather. I am away the week after and then a week or two after that Sulio might be locking in another weekend day drive. For that one I am thinking 8th or 15th drive down the Peninsula. I know some awesome roads. Just putting the feelers out at this stage. So let us know if you are interested.  :)

Well I am away on leave all next week. I would say the Wednesday after that 5/12/07 but I think we were going to organise a road trip for the day up to Lake Mountain, either weekend 8-9 or 15-16 December. I think Sulio was going to pick a day and post something. So maybe we should just wait for that and meet up, even if you don't plan on going on the road trip.