Sydney - April 13 - South Run Through RNP

George

Meet at Loftus Oval Car Park on Sunday 13 April at 8:30am for a 9am departure. We will head through the Royal National Park and stop at Stanwell Tops (Bald Hill - where the hang gliders launch) for a chat, a coffee, some photos and possibly repairs to a car or two.  :P

From there we can either take a short drive down to Stanwell Tops Park for a bite to eat or head back home via the highway or back the same way through the RNP. I'm sure there will be small groups doing each one of those options. The drive from our meeting point to our destination is under 1 hour long so we should all be home by lunch time at the latest depending on how many stories we swap.

Partners are most welcome as are non Z cars. All road rules are to be observed and considerate behaviour while in a group is encouraged.

My contact details for issues on the day: Zero 438 438 567

Link to map of meeting and destination

zjwvD0D.jpg

Yeah I'm not confident I will be there either.

I don't think my car will be ready and work are taking their pound of flesh ATM.

Enjoy the drive fellas, the Natio is one of my faves. I hope to come but not counting on it.

Mick

I won't make this one, but if you ever have a meet towards the northern side of Sydney I'll come. Its still a 2.5-3 hour drive to northern Sydney from where I live, the meeting location and driving route would make this about an 8+ hour round trip for me haha, not to mention the fuel!

Have a good one!

I won't make this one, but if you ever have a meet towards the northern side of Sydney I'll come. Its still a 2.5-3 hour drive to northern Sydney from where I live, the meeting location and driving route would make this about an 8+ hour round trip for me haha, not to mention the fuel!

Have a good one!

No problem Lukas. There will be one up north in a couple of months. Keep an eye out for that one.

Well that was a roaring failure...  Apart from myself and my wife only 1 other person showed up.

Was great to meet you Casper. You've got yourself a fine car there. Hope to see you next time and bring your little boy. He looks adorable!

• Administrators

That's a shame, perhaps we can get more numbers for the next event and make sure at least a certain amount of people confirm? I should be able to make the next 1.

Hopefully good for the next one in August ?

No problem. :)

Next one is in June.

April 13 - South through Royal National Park (half day)

June 15 - North through Old Pacific Highway (bumped to 3rd Sunday to avoid event clash) (half day)

August 10 - West - Bells Line of Road (full day)

October 12 - Canberra/Sydney Meet (full day)

December 14 - South - RNP > Macquarie Pass > Kangaroo Valley > Berry (full day)