National Time Attack

NTA

We would like to welcome auszcar to attend Nation Time Attack (NTA). The NTA Race Event consists of two days PURE racing in which drivers compete in a large number of Time Attack Sessions per day! There will be no drift cars, no motor bike stunt riding to burn up valuable track time JUST RACING. Any timed lap within the NTA Race event will be counted toward the final ranking, meaning that one single hot lap, over the two day event, can win any one of the 22 CASH PRIZES up for grabs!

Flyer-NTAv121.jpg

Though entry is free for spectators, there will be Fire Fighters there to collect a voluntary gold coin donation for entry, all proceeds going to the Fire Fighters.

We have created this event to give back to the racing community, as racers ourselves we saw plenty of events that gave NO prize money but collected plenty of money from the racer. So we thought let’s give it back to the racing community.

Chances are, if you have done work on your car and taken the time to do a bit of set up, then you have a very good chance at one of the 22, that's right 22, different cash prizes available at National Time Attack. We are giving away $1,000 to the fastest diesel, right through to $10,000 for the fastest outright! It’s going to be a top event, at all different levels!

http://nationaltimeattack.com.au/

It is not racing, it is individual laps run against a clock.

Iff this is anything like the farce that WTAC was at Eastern Ck in late 2013, then,,,,,,,.

This may suit the regular Morgan Park sprinter guys, but is aimed at outlaw/open type spec cars.

This could potentially be pretty cool. If i actually got my car finished i think it would be in with a chance in Street / NA /RWD class.

At least it would give me a target!

I take it d3cOy. If you won't have your car finish for July then we won't see you at LAPZ in May ether. If you could match it with Nev in his white 240 (if he enters) and some others. Then you would have a good chance to take it to the rest.

How much power does Nev have?

I'm picking up my new A-Arms off Zcar63 this weekend, which means i have everything rose jointed front and rear. I also scored a modified baffled fuel tank on the weekend.

The missing pieces are the coilovers and brake caliper dog bones and two piece rotors now. Hopefully have the measurements for those over the weekend. If it's going for lapZ at the very least ill drive it up to spectate.

Actually!!! I bought a 350z in December and i have just got that on the road. Can i enter it into lapZ?

They'd only knock you back 'cos of your rude head!

That time attack? $1300 entry fee,,,,, git farkered!

Read the rules on classes, most will fall straight into outright modified!

Not even a standard built to Group S Historic regs Z, or any other GpS car, will qualify for street class.

And cars with sections cut out of front rails, even if got "number plates fitted" will also be in Md class.

Plastic windows a no-no!

They'd only knock you back 'cos of your rude head!

That time attack? $1300 entry fee,,,,, git farkered!

Read the rules on classes, most will fall straight into outright modified!

Not even a standard built to Group S Historic regs Z, or any other GpS car, will qualify for street class.

And cars with sections cut out of front rails, even if got "number plates fitted" will also be in Md class.

Plastic windows a no-no!

EXACTLY..TO KEEP RACE CARS OUT.