4 replies to this topic

#1 PZG302

PZG302

The 1000+ club

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,751 posts

Posted 04 March 2014 - 09:45 PM

Anyone from here having a play in the QR 300 on the 3-4th May????

I will be, but not in a Zed. I will be in something without a roof and red. And even better it's someone elses'  ;D

#2 dat2kman

dat2kman

The 2000+ club

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,033 posts
  • Tagline:going sailing, see ya later!

Posted 05 March 2014 - 05:56 AM

Gun driver available here, very disciplined, also very good at team organisation and race tactician duties.

Good thing about this event, really really fast cars that go faster than 1.20 on Nat Circuit, are excluded!
Have done 1.24's in a Marque Z! ( owner could only manage 1.27's!)

#3 PZG302

PZG302

The 1000+ club

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,751 posts

Posted 13 March 2014 - 10:47 AM

So no one else is having a crack at this then........

Even the hairdressers are going to have a crack  :P

#4 PZG302

PZG302

The 1000+ club

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,751 posts

Posted 28 April 2014 - 07:22 PM

The Qr300 is on this weekend and the team refueller has had to pull the pin due to some unfortunate family circumstances.

If anyone in Brisbane can help out it would be appreciated. All you need to do is fill the car with fuel using a jiggler hose and not spill any when it's full on the Sunday. If you can make Saturday as well, then you get to enjoy our company for two days as well as see some great racing.

Other than that, you will need to be able to hang and take shit being hung on you, have fun and enjoy. Obviously a ticket will be provided for you.

If you have a race suit that would be even better, as my spare suit will have to be hurriedly patched up if required.

If anyone is interested give me a bell on O429 zero six four 112 by tomorrow evening.

Thanks,
Matt

#5 dat2kman

dat2kman

The 2000+ club

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,033 posts
  • Tagline:going sailing, see ya later!

Posted 06 May 2014 - 11:18 AM

We had a great time, plenty cars, lots of events, the 96 lap 300km enduro was aimed straight at any club level motorsport enthusiast, no pro crap at all.

This would be a very eadily do-able event in any car, Zeds especially.
Heck, there were two old Hoondi Excels, one still had roof racks on!!

Matt and Terry, who I was pit bistch/re-fueler for, was running consistently, edging up the field, but lap 33 the 5XM'er lost iol pressure, water went up, and motor just went pop.
Ah well, always next year!
There is the 1 Hour event coming up, again, aimed at all comers, the grassroots guys.

And being QR, none of the bullshite involved, but yes, you do need to beg borrow steal, or maybe buy a HANS device!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users