• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 my03

my03

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 21 October 2007 - 11:40 AM

guys I'm in Sydney and am in the market for a 240 or 260z if the example is right, im looking to spend 10-15k, obviously im not after full resto condition, but as you would expect a 10-15k example to be quite nice. im not after one that needs major work, i just want to jump and and drive it. i want a manual mechanically sorted.

if anyone one anything of interest please email me on mrb16a@hotmail.com

#2 JP240z

JP240z

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 357 posts

Posted 21 October 2007 - 01:21 PM

you can have mine for 15...

http://www.viczcar.c...album=45&pos=29

#3 my03

my03

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 21 October 2007 - 09:59 PM

thanks for the replies guy keep them coming, i would prefer one located in nsw as its easier to get rego etc and less hassels in general, howver, if the car is worth it i definatly wont be knocking back a interstate example.

I have a mk1 golf thats mechanically worked, it has a mk3 injected engine in it with a sc14 supercharger which can be flicked on and off like nos, if anyone wants to swap plus cash adjustment their way for a zed, please contact me for more info. The engine has been rebuilt, it runs a 5 speed it's tuned with microtec its sorted in the brakes, suspension etc

cheers

#4 ZD44TT

ZD44TT

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 499 posts

Posted 24 October 2007 - 09:58 PM

Ahahahah your kidding right?

is this a joke?.........you bought Arno's old car. The green beast.

I'm a good friend of Arno's. I've got a black MKI.

Posted Image

Posted Image

thanks for the replies guy keep them coming, i would prefer one located in nsw as its easier to get rego etc and less hassels in general, howver, if the car is worth it i definatly wont be knocking back a interstate example.

I have a mk1 golf thats mechanically worked, it has a mk3 injected engine in it with a sc14 supercharger which can be flicked on and off like nos, if anyone wants to swap plus cash adjustment their way for a zed, please contact me for more info. The engine has been rebuilt, it runs a 5 speed it's tuned with microtec its sorted in the brakes, suspension etc

cheers

#5 my03

my03

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 28 October 2007 - 01:05 PM

hey mate, yes small world i bought arno's car, it's a great car but im after a zed. i promised arno that if i was going to sell it i';D offer it back to him first but im going overseas for a month in december and would offer it to him then, of course if someone wants to swap for a zed plus cash it just makes it more easier.

the golf is great and ive really started to fall in love with it i would have no troubles keeping it along side with the zed if no one is interested to take it. i would get a new interior in there and it would be quite happy with it. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users