260z 2+2

anth

hi anthony i have a 260z 2+2 that is missing front seats, motor is sweet but gbox need repair as it has no sincro has some rust still but i have removed quite a bit the only prob is that im in albury just pm me if interested as i was going to use it as a prject car myself but those funds ran out

cheers pauly

Sorry to all but we need the car to be able to move under it's own  power or a motor in place that i can get going as where it's being stored can't be accessed by tandem trailer.

If anyone has a complete car it would be  a real bonus but other wise we appreciate and will consider all offers...

cheers anthony

No worrys mate got a british racing green one in numurkah rusty has been bogged and regod before just had tyhe head redone needs the bottem end done manual, spare original block as well no pics at this time if interested give michael a call on 0358621023

cheers christian

Hello..a friend of mine around the corner in Elizabeth Bay, NSW has asked me to find him a buyer for his 280zx 2+2...I think its a '76 model, black with beige...it has 31,000 genuine k's on the dial...he's 85 and drives from Double bay and back..any thoughts on its worth or where I/he should sell it??

thanks

Keith

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...