Qld. All Japanese Classic Day 16th Feb 2014

24 Dat

Hi All

Its on again this is one of the biggest Classic Japanese car show around it normally gets about 300+ cars on display its a great day out food stalls coffee vans etc. and loads of cars to check out  Sunday 16th February 2014,

It can be hot on these days so be prepared

It is organised by the Seven of Clubs Mazda Car Club of Qld Inc and the Rising Sun Collectors Register of Australia

Earnshaw State College Cnr Earnshaw and Tuffnell Road Banyo gates open from 7.30 Free admission but gold coin donation on entry is appreciated

ZCCQ will be there and have the club gazebo up, please look for us and park up with us and bring a chair, if you PM me that you will be there, i will try and hold on to an area big enough for all the Zeds on the day

Please see the attached flyer and entry form

post-3173-144023740109_thumb.jpg

39356_7f9b2a81db0e5079b1b6fa6c5655b6b66de1a11d.doc

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

If I get my z running properly can I just rock up or do I need to like book in or something?

Hope to see you there 44014 to save sometime in the morning if you download the entry form and fill it out always helps

Cheers

Dave

Thanks to all who turned up, a really good day and great to meet a few of the forum guys i have not meet before.

bloody hot and thank god for the ZCCQ gazebo but a good day anyway.

I hope to see you all on Sunday June 8 for the All Jap Day the ZCCQ is planning a big Nissan/Datsun display at that show, more to follow on that in the coming month. 

Cheers Dave

post-3173-144023742718_thumb.jpg

post-3173-144023742729_thumb.jpg

post-3173-14402374274_thumb.jpg

post-3173-144023742751_thumb.jpg