For Sale light weight 240z

dalee

Now I have your attention might not be quite what you were thinking!

Model: 240z

Price and Payment Conditions: Offers above $850

Item Condition: Poor

Body: See photos

Mechanical: Running / Rolling Shell, Requires towing etc..

Contact Details: PM / zero four three eight three one six seven one one

Now where did I put the roof!  That’s right I was drunk and had an angle grinder……

The good, rear is in decent condition rear quarters, slam panel, scuttle and spare wheel well are all decent.

There are other various bits and pieces that might be of some use and front rails are straight

The bad, have a close look at the photos

Comes with free rust, accident damage and state of the art alarm system.

I was going to make the back half into a trailer but I have too many projects on the go.

I have had this for about 4+ years and someone else might be able to do something with it.

I am in no rush to get rid of her, she is quite happy under the car port

Offers over $850 invited.

PS ask Roberto what happened to the roof

post-474-144023738108_thumb.jpg

post-474-144023738114_thumb.jpg

post-474-144023738119_thumb.jpg

post-474-144023738124_thumb.jpg

• Moderators

Dale, Its hard to tell by the pics but if it has the twin choke/throttle levers and cables etc

I would purchase them from you.

PM me

cheers

Paul

Paul, you have a very keen eye, I didn't notice the twin cables on trans tunnel  :)

if you believe the chassis plate its #26?.  there are a few early features, ie twin cokes but there are far to many inconsistencies and the chassis number has magically disappeared from firewall

You have a PM Paul.

post-474-144023738186_thumb.jpg

post-474-144023738191_thumb.jpg

• Moderators

I need this so badly but Im in Sydney. How would I go about transporting it over to sydney? :(

Maybe ask Gav, he got his non running early girl transported Adl - Syd recently.

If it was me I would hire a trailer and go for a road trip.

• Administrators

I need this so badly but Im in Sydney. How would I go about transporting it over to sydney? :(

I can give you the contact details of a tow truck driver who delivered my 240z from Adelaide to Sydney if it will help?

Gary

0416 452 025

or

Mark

0407 710 933

From memory it cost me about $700 all up from Adelaide to Sydney, should be a bit cheaper than that for Ballarat to Sydney.

What parts of the 240z do you need?

• Moderators

Maybe ask Gav, he got his non running early girl transported Adl - Syd recently.

If it was me I would hire a trailer and go for a road trip.

Oops just realised that it is in Ballarat, for some reason I thought it was in Adelaide  ???

Too much christmas cheer maybe  ;D

I'm a newbie here but I need some parts and I'm in Sydney too.  If you don't need the rear body panels maybe we can go on a road trip??

I love this forum because people go way out of the way to help with advice and suggestions. If only more forums regarding cars were like this. (I am generally in forums with newer Japanese sports cars).

I am also after the rear drivers side quarter panel unfortunately and maybe the hatch slam panel. After that, I dont need much. of you want let call me on 0432 8siz0 nine97

Cheers everybody

I love this forum because people go way out of the way to help with advice and suggestions. If only more forums regarding cars were like this. (I am generally in forums with newer Japanese sports cars).

I am also after the rear drivers side quarter panel unfortunately and maybe the hatch slam panel. After that, I dont need much. of you want let call me on 0432 8siz0 nine97

Cheers everybody

You can buy the hatch slam panel new for about $80 from eBay