#1 Luni260z

Luni260z

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 135 posts

Posted 30 August 2013 - 06:18 PM

Hi everyone,

I recently headed down to see Targa West and was very happy to see a whole bunch of Zeds.

Took a bunch of pics (with my phone so they aren't great). Figured I'd share the Datsun ones here.

I spoke to a couple of the drivers (I didn't bother mentioning that I owned one) and everyone was happy to chat.

Enjoy: http://imgur.com/a/Dpwr4

BTW, whoever owns the white one, I'm using a similiar picture as my Phone wallpaper. Love it.

#2 Riceburner

Riceburner

The 2000+ club

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts

Posted 30 August 2013 - 06:36 PM

Nice, I think I remember seeing the white car at the nationals this year.

#3 Riceburner

Riceburner

The 2000+ club

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts

Posted 30 August 2013 - 07:12 PM

Nice short video of the red 240z 

#4 boyblunda

boyblunda

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 105 posts

Posted 31 August 2013 - 01:19 AM

These pics are of cars in the support event. Some very nicely prepared cars and a really nice open and supportive bunch of blokes.

The first red Zed is Martin Falconer's very quick 2+2. Second on the day by a narrow margin.
The red zed with the yellow drag stripe on the bonnet belongs to Chris Bothams who has appeared at Bathurst at Easter for the past two years. His times were the best of the Zeds for the day. Very neat drive in the video.
The red 240Z belongs to Howard Trevenen who has been around the traps for 30+ years since starting in rallies.
The grey Zed is that of Mike Rowe who has recently refurbished this car and is starting to post some very quick times.
The white Zed you refer to was at the nationals this year and at Bathurst for the past two Easters. Peter Harrold pedals this car very nicely and (with the aid of Martin Falconer) has prepared an exceptional car in every respect. The car is currently for sale.

The Zeds in the main event also did very well with Bruce Lake and Peter Hall winning their class.

#5 Luni260z

Luni260z

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 135 posts

Posted 02 September 2013 - 06:02 PM

Peter Harrold pedals this car very nicely and (with the aid of Martin Falconer) has prepared an exceptional car in every respect. The car is currently for sale.

The Zeds in the main event also did very well with Bruce Lake and Peter Hall winning their class.

My girlfriend asked me how much he wants for his car. Fingers crossed, maybe she wants to buy me a present.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users