Sign in to follow this  
Lurch

Re: 2013 AusZcar Christmas BBQ - 7th Dec.

All good mate, might be an option though as I really don't want to miss the bbq as hardly anyone has seen it yet and I'm keen to show it off.  ;)

I'll drive to anywhere in Victoria if it means I get to go to the BBQ in a Zed as cool as yours Mossy!

I'll let you drive my scrap heap (in comparison) as a swap? :P

Geez no pressure at all hey  ;D  I better try and get the gearbox back in the car this week and I'll give you a call David closer to the event.

I can drop by and you can take the Auto V8 zed till the BBQ, then we swap and you drive in. No more excuses now!!

Well I am looking forward to our annual BBQ at Gordon's place in one months time.

We haven't had to many meetings this year. Hopefully we can do a few runs in the coming 2014 year. Along with a long weekend away in Feb. We might discuss a destination on the day. Gordon will have his new race Zed up on the hoist for people to check out. Some amazing work to be seen. I have done a few mods with oil coolers etc on my car.

Probably not worth a poll for numbers as we seem to get around 25-30 Zeds and 50-60 people.

Gordo will supply the usual Plates, sauce, salads, bread, soft drink etc. I am happy to fund this out of our Bank account. Just bring some meat for the BBQ, alcohol and also your ZED. Let's hope the weather is fine again. 

Hey guys,

I was really hoping to be there this year, but I'm not sure I can get that much time off work. I plan to visit family closer to Christmas day, so I would need to take 2 flights in December (1 for BBQ) and 1 for family Christmas day etc..

Unless a group of Sydney fellas want to do a road trip down that way for the weekend?

Gav,

We would all love to see you down here.

Flights are pretty cheap and someone could pick you up at the airport?

Gav,

Yea which one is smaller, a limo or a bus? I'm coming from that direction. Perhaps we could get some Presidential type Auszcar flags for Dale's and Owen's Zeds!?

Gav,

Let me check flight costs tonight and see what I can do ;). My family would be happy to collect me from the airport.

I can drop by and you can take the Auto V8 zed till the BBQ, then we swap and you drive in. No more excuses now!!

I'll drive to anywhere in Victoria if it means I get to go to the BBQ in a Zed as cool as yours Mossy!

I'll let you drive my scrap heap (in comparison) as a swap? :P

Too many options , what to do  ;D

Would be good to see you down for the bbq too Gav, you should be able to get a flight for under 100 each way.

I'll do my best to get there, it's been a few years since I last made it. There's going to be plenty of Z candy from the sounds of it  8) Also Gordos new race Z sounds very interesting!

Also Gordos new race Z sounds very interesting!

Please explain!

Dave come along to the BBQ and all will be revealed.  ;)  ahhh that is with your Zed on a trailer. You know we want to see the WIP.

I just booked my flights, so I'll be down for the day. Hooray.

If my Zed is to make an appearance though it would need to be put on a trailer, since it's got no rego i'm afraid.

I just booked my flights, so I'll be down for the day. Hooray.

If my Zed is to make an appearance though it would need to be put on a trailer, since it's got no rego i'm afraid.

What if someone gets a permit for you say for a week?

What if someone gets a permit for you say for a week?

yes. gordo has a workshop there with a hoist to "fix your suspension before getting a rwc"  ;)

I would need to check with my insurance company if they'll cover it. Right now it's on laid up cover with Enthusiast.

Sorry Lurch, can you update the Attendees list again please ;)

I'll be there.  Haven't been to one of these for quite a while.  Will be good to catch-up.