Sign in to follow this  
pauly_adams

z31 coupe (2 seater) for sale

Yeah but sprints isn't racing is it?  ;D

So by that logic we can rule out anyone on here buying it then if it came up to Qld  ;D ;D

Just to be clear...... Sprinting IS a form of racing!

It's not door to door, but racing the clock and yourself. I'd love to get more involved in door to door.

However, I'm relatively young and have a big debt, wife and kids.

So sprints (and having a Z at all) are a luxury for me and many others who have limited income and funds.

Whatever beef you have with Rich, remember you are bagging many others here with the "banter".

That is all........  ::)

Look forwards to seeing this project take off and congrats on the sale Pauly.... now donate to the site!  :P

Don't worry Simon,

I live in Queensland and I sprint (well intend to soon anyway) haha

That is if i don't get defected and my car crushed on the way to the track.

He really meant to say,

" sold, to a lapdash/sprints enthusiast, in Qld"

I'm quoting this simply to preserve it from editing later on. 'He' refers to me.

All will be revealed in due course, for the moment it's confidential out of respect for someone. It is good news for the Z motorsport community though, fortunately there are people willing and able to take a punt on building something different.

But the main thing is that I am a proper racer now, none of this solo rubbish, raced the local kids on my pushbike and won. Where can I go to boast about that  ;)

But the main thing is that I am a proper racer now, none of this solo rubbish, raced the local kids on my pushbike and won. Where can I go to boast about that  ;)

Wow.

You,,, play,,, with the local kiddies?

Umm, gee. Speechless!

My mouse is making it's way over to the "delete" button again....please refrain from that school yard dribble...

That'll teach me not to cerf this forum a bit more, I wish I'd seen this last month it would be in Perth now.

We paid $1,500 for our mechanical SLD R200 and they're not becoming any more plentiful so not going down in value therefor the car was bought for $1k or less.

I won't beat myself up because I don't really need another project but a car like that in turbo form would make a great dd.

If this car is heading to the track I hope we get some follow up on its progress.

Cheers

Dad

It's going to be a great project, what is really good about is someone has thought outside the box, someone who has the resources to make it happen too. If there is interest I'll chase it up in a month or two, Jason probably knows about it by now so he can contribute.

Talking about Jason, hey, a win is a win. Better stop there otherwise the resident prudes will be on my case again.