Classic Japan 2013 - Sunday 1st December - Como Park, South Yarra

carbonboy

Which day would you prefer to hold the Xmas BBQ?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Which day would you prefer to hold the Xmas BBQ?

• Saturday 31st November
    • Saturday 7th December
    • 38th of Octember
    • None of the above

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think they just park you in order of arrival. Can we all meet somewhere just before entering? Unite the clans!  ;D

This is correct, we do this for a number of reasons, safety, simplicity etc. If you pre-meet prior to arriving & arrive as a group, we can most likely park you as a group. :)

For those of you who plan on attending Classic Japan this Sunday at Como Park, please take note! If you were planning to take either of the Citylink Tunnels as part of your route, you may wish to rethink that. Both tunnels will be closed for Maintenance/Re-Surfacing works from 9pm on Saturday the 30th of November until 9am on Sunday the 1st of December. They might finish early, I wouldn't plan on it so best to find another way, see you there!

For more information, please check the Citylink website here: http://www.citylink.com.au/News.asp

I had a great day and it was good to catch up with you guys so many nice cars. That the good news the bad news is I think I done a head gasket or worse  >:( and had to be tow home. I will put up some of the two hundred photos I took today tomrow when I get a chance or a link to my Photo bucket account.   

Thanks to every one who showed up and made our show so amazing!

Plenty of photos being shared on the facebook page - www.facebook.com/classicjapanshow

Sorry to hear about the headgasket too - my old Crown wasn't thrilled with the heat of the day.. and I know another one didn't make it home either.

Hopefully it was still worth the effort!!

• Administrators

Who owns the white Z with Watanabe's? They look like 15" wheels is that correct? Love it.

Looks like some great cars, shame I couldn't be there for it.