Sign in to follow this  
vramjee91

3 piece rear spoiler

Got a response back from Jesse, total including shipping to melb will be $403. This is based on the current exchange rate so is subject to variations. I won't be joining the group by as I'll be getting a few other items and want to avoid extra taxes/duties.

Here's Jesse's email, dartsun75@gmail.com

we'll have one person organise and email him with numbers, be easier to bank deposit jesse i dont mind organising

You can email him on the address above, place your order and he'll give you a cost. You may have to pay a deposit to get the ball rolling and a final payment before shipping. I placed my order yesterday, according to the Marugen Shokai website it can be anywhere from 2-5 weeks to make the parts. Then add shipping time to Jesse and then to Aus.

If your doing a group buy don't forget the 1k import tax

Through Jesse Streeter using this email address... dartsun75@gmail.com

If you go through Jesse, just say it's the same 3 piece spoiler from marugen shokai that Gareth has just ordered, I did mention there may be more buyers yesterday so he should remember. Marugen Spoiler link    http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?depth=1&hl=en&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dmarugen%2Bshokai%2Bs30z%26biw%3D1600%26bih%3D775&rurl=translate.google.com.au&sl=ja&u=http://home.att.ne.jp/sky/FairladyZ/Body/3Pspoiler/3pspoiler1.htm&usg=ALkJrhhO9h8VKCd332aO9oJO9TzKgXlIoA

RHD japan is heaps more exspensive, the yahoo link is for the Arita Speed version.